A chain of textile stores across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh required a monitored intrusion and incident monitoring system. The system up-time is 24/7/365.
- As the stores are spread across different geographies, this presented connectivity issues.
- Large number of entry, exit, cash counters and safe rooms needed to be monitored.
- Different operating hours across the stores meant that co-ordination posed a problem.
- Multiple contact points in the case of incidents occurring across all stores.
- We designed a system incorporating multiple door contacts, magnetic contacts, motion sensors, panic switches, glass break detectors (vibration detectors), hooter, zone expander, control panel (with in-built battery backup) and key pad.
- The system was connected to our Control monitoring station for 24/7 monitoring.
We are capable of planning, implementing and maintaining state-of-the art, robust, monitored intrusion alarm systems.