Provision of Intrusion Alarm Systems across 19 stores in multiple geographic locations:
A chain of textile stores across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh required a monitored intrusion and incident monitoring system. The system up-time is 24/7/365.
- As the stores are spread across different geographies, this presented connectivity issues.
- Large number of entry, exit, cash counters and safe rooms needed to be monitored.
- Different operating hours across the stores meant that co-ordination posed a problem.
- Multiple contact points in the case of incidents occurring across all stores.
- We designed a system incorporating multiple door contacts, magnetic contacts, motion sensors, panic switches, glass break detectors (vibration detectors), hooter, zone expander, control panel (with in-built battery backup) and key pad.
- The system was connected to our Control monitoring station for 24/7 monitoring.
We are capable of planning, implementing and maintaining state-of-the art, robust, monitored intrusion alarm systems.
Provision of Safety & Security solutions for a hospital with 14 floors (each floor 50,000 Sq. Ft.):
Part of a chain of hospitals with 16 hospitals in 9 cities across 7 states of India with a total bed capacity of 2400, making it the fourth largest hospital chain in India the hospital is a multi-specialty healthcare. Around 40% of its bed capacity is in Hyderabad.
- The hospital has about thousand beds in different sections, many of which are occupied by patients who need assistance to move or are completely immobile.
- Any event needing immediate attention and resolution like a fire break out or a security incident occuring in any section of such a big space should be monitored, detected and resolved in the shortest time possible.
- The visitor footfall and the staff presence amounts to a huge population of the hospital at any given time.
- These individuals have to be monitored for security reasons and in eventualities such as fire, the individuals have to be directed to the right evacuation exits.
- There should be early detection of the threat that shall help in minimizing the impact of the emergency.
- In critical areas like ICU and operation theatres and in all other areas with patient presence, uninterrupted power and water should be made available.
- The air conditioning system, critical in areas like medicine storage and elevators, necessary for smooth patient transport, should be able to run continuously, 24×7 across all departments in the hospital. These facilities run in multiple sections of the hospital in parallel.
- Adopting appropriate fire fighting methods in different areas; operative, habitative, medical storage, technical rooms, etc.
- Extensive and integrated IP CCTV implementation at 200 points within the hospital that is perfectly planned, designed and implemented for easy tracking and monitoring.
- Installation of over 200 multisensory detectors and sensors (for smoke, heat and fire) in all patient-centric rooms, administrative areas and technical areas, that provide early warning about the unfolding dangers.
- Installing fire, public address, voice evacuation and integrating these warning mechanism to alarm systems with the sole purpose of crowd management in the case of an evacuation, with the assistance of CCTV monitoring.
- Installation of 200 fire alarm and sprinkler units across the hospital building ensuring complete coverage.
- Implementation of Building Automation Systems (BAS) that run through entire wards and administrative areas of the hospital, providing an overall monitoring and control mechanism.
- Installation of fire aspiration systems in IT equipment rooms and operative rooms with medical monitoring equipment in 25 locations of the hospital.
We are capable of planning, implementing and maintaining state-of-the art, robust safety and security systems that suit such a complex and varied structure with very critical locations i.e. patient wards, ICUs and operating theatres.
Security and monitoring system for a commercial building with more than 200 offices across 14 floors:
Managing a large commercial space with sensitive businesses requires a complex security solution. eZONE provided a comprehensive BMS solution for fire, security, automation and surveillance across 14 floors for a commercial building that is home to leading organizations.
- Running a robust network and monitoring system within a structure such as this where each floor measures 7 lakh Sq.
- Monitoring general and specific areas of the entire building and integrating individual office’s monitoring systems with the main monitoring system.
- Linking back the fire safety, security and lift monitoring system to a data centre that has uninterrupted connectivity with all the security nodes 24×7.
- Implementing stringent safety and security measures of a multi-level nature as per Microsoft standards.
- In adherence with Microsoft standards, a 4-level security structure has been implemented in the building. The security arrangement includes:
- Road blockers at the gate for vehicles that are released after verification by security personnel in this manually operated access control mechanism.
- At the building entry, the visitor encounters a turnstile installation that verifies access ID card of the person, and lets only a single person to pass the gate upon authentication. So no tailgating occurs.
- The next level is where the visitor encounters an RFID access authentication based mantrap mechanism with single person entry verification to prevent tailgating.
- The final verification is made with access card check and lets the visitor to enter the specific area of the building he/she is authorized to enter.
- Implementation of metal door frame detectors at entry points with accurate metal sensors to detect metal items.
- Extremely elaborate wiring mechanism and network structuring with a scalable format that can easily be integrated with internal network implementation of individual office houses.
- Central monitoring at a well maintained data centre for IP CCTV, active 24×7.
- Regular maintenance and verification of security implementations like fire alarms, smoke detectors, sprinklers and hydrant systems and fire aspiration systems in a phased manner, periodically.
The project has been commissioned and we continue to maintain the site along with operators in BMS. We now have proven instances of our successful and consistent security solution implementations that are recognised and patronized by big names in the commercial arena.